Lower lobster Catch in 2014 Means Higher PricesDecember 26, 2014
Fun Food FactsDecember 30, 2014
Follow these directions for a quick and easy way to make iced coffee using a drip brewer!
We recommend using a darker coffee such as LACAS Dark Note or Organic Fair Trade Mexican Dark Roast.
- Place the usual amount of coffee in the brewer basket.
- Fill the brewer with HALFthe amount of water you would use for that amount of coffee.
- Fill the coffee pot with ice up to the same amount of water you used, and brew over the ice.
- After the coffee is finished brewing, it should be fresh and cold, with a little ice left over.
- Pour into a glass with some ice, and add any creamers, sweeteners, or flavors you like.
Experiment with different amounts of ice to find a strength of iced coffee that suits your tastes.